- This chapter was mainly about debugging and how to fix errors when coding.
- I have done this before my computer science classes, and debugging has become an easier task for me now.
- I’ve already been taught a lot of the techniques mentioned in the chapter through my professors so I was able to get through this chapter easily.
- This chapter was about manipulating spatial and tabular data and using concepts learned in past chapters for application.
- I also came across the term cursor – a database technology term for accessing a set of records in a table, and its types( search, insert, update)
- These functions are essentially used to insert, update, or search things through tables.
- The Cursor also has other functions like delete and reset.
- The chapter also talks about working with SQL expressions and text and CSV files.
- I’m still learning SQL so it took me a while to understand the syntax
- It is also interesting to learn that a lot of these tools that we used for GIS 191 and 192 are made using Python.