Quartson Week 4

The reading basically  talks about how to properly use the Experience Builder within ArcGIS. It’s a guide for users, introducing them to the tool’s and different functions of it. It covers different aspects like selecting templates, choosing themes, designing layouts. Additionally, it talks about features like dynamic content, charting, filtering, triggers, and actions, providing users with a thorough understanding of how to leverage these tools effectively. I liked chapter 3 and I feel like the chapter 3 tutorial was the best one yet. It’s just really long and that can be a bit annoying  I’m not gonna lie. But it went pretty smooth and I was able to do it. The map making is complex but I can tell that knowing this information could probably go a long way over time. Can literally make a map for anything you think of.

My idea for the application is that we could setup a map around Delaware or anywhere in the Columbus area and it could show different locations of car accidents and whenever there’s an area with several reoccurring accidents we could highlight those areas differently than the rest. This can keep roads and neighborhoods safer if we spread the information gained.