We broke up into groups today to try and accomplish more work. We should have all the information on the trees along with the soil samples entered into GIS today. Half of our team is working on the final soil sample, to confirm our findings and hopefully to prove that we did not encounter fill for the old football field. We have decided that we will try and project the stream path this Wednesday and then use the remainder of this semester to clean up the blog and try and project the next steps for the students coming and and continuing on this project next semester.
We are feeling pretty good and think we have gathered quite a bit of information for the semesters to come.