A playlist for hope.
I apologize for the difficulty accessing the site. We are switching to https://sites.owu.edu/earthdanceohio as our primary address; we’re just trying to get the old address, earthdanceohio.org, to redirect to that. You can try clearing your cache for this site…
- Breakin’ Ground, by AHI, from In Our Time, 2018
- Rise Up, by Andra Day, from Cheers to the Fall, 2015
- Stay Human 2, by Michael Franti & Spearhead, from Stay Human Vol. II, 2018
- Take My Hand, by Skerryvore, from Evo, 2018
- All Around the World, by Taj Mahal & Keb Mo, from TajMo, 2017
- The Joke, by Brandi Carlisle, from By the Way, I Forgive You, 2018
- Getting Better (Remix), by The Beatles, from Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Deluxe Edition), 1967
- Fix It in the Mix, by Kevin Mahogany, from Another Time Another Place, 1997
- 123456, by Fitz and The Tantrums, from 123456, 2019
- Hussle & Motivate, by Nipsey Hussle, from Victory Lap, 2018
- In My Blood, by Shawn Mendes, from Shawn Mendes, 2018
- Preach, by John Legend, from Preach, 2019
- I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For, by U2, from The Joshua Tree, 1987
Next Thursday’s show, on 4/18, will be the last Dancing for Change radio show of this spring semester. OWU Radio will return in the fall, and will be looking into producing a continual, 24/7 broadcast. Stay tuned.