For everyone’s safety and well-being, here are the protocols and hours for Student Mailroom operations this fall. Thank you for following these guidelines:
- You must wear a mask when picking up items.
- You will not sign off on your packages.
- You must have a photo ID to pick up packages. This can be your student ID, passport, or driver’s license.
- Staff will not retrieve mail from your mailbox. If you need a new mailbox key, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org your mailbox number and student ID number.
- If a hashtag follows the tracking number you receive from the mailroom, your item is in your mailbox.
- If you cannot pick up your item in person, you are permitted to designate someone else to pick it up. But you MUST reply to the email notification you receive and give us the name of the person allowed to pick up the item for you.
- If you have questions regarding a package, please email your question to email@example.com, and we will respond. Do not come to the window with these questions. We do not want to delay others waiting to pick up items.
Fall semester hours:
- Aug. 14 – 10 am-4 pm.
- Aug. 16 – 8 am-5 pm.
- Normal hours begin Aug. 17 – 11:30 am – 3:30 pm Monday-Friday.
Thank you for your time and attention. We look forward to seeing you in the Student Mailroom!