Come SHRED with Me!

I have booked a FREE private class at Shred415 for OWU people.  The class will take place on Saturday, June 17 at 10 a.m.  Shred415 is located on Rt. 23 in Lewis Center – in the plaza directly in front of the Kroger Marketplace (and in between Starbucks and Scramblers).  It will be a 45-minute class and will focus on total body.

Lorenzo (one of my favorite instructors) will be teaching the class. Shred415 classes rotate between time on the treadmill and time on the floor (with and without weights) BUT the beauty of the class is that YOU are in control of your workout.  Lorenzo will guide us, but YOU choose your pace, incline, weights, etc., and he will offer modifications for anyone who needs it.  This way you can make the workout as intense as you want.  If you want to just walk on the treadmills – totally fine!  If you want to do a floor move with no weights – totally fine!

I hope you’ll consider joining me for this fun class if your schedule permits!  It’s FREE, a great workout, and a great stress-reducer! HERE is the form you need to fill out to reserve your spot. There is absolutely no pressure to attend. Just wanted to share something that I enjoy with others! And if you have friends or family who want to attend with you, feel free to have them sign up too. (It doesn’t have to be just OWU people).

Space is limited to 30 total people, so if you’re interested – sign up soon!

OWU Sponsoring Organization/Office: Office of Admission
Contact: Laurie Patton at lspatton@owu.edu