Bishops! – Vote for Anubhav to be the Student Body’s Secretary

Being a senator in the WCSA in the first month of being on campus was definitely a spectacular experience. I find WCSA as a platform where I can voice my thoughts, have mindful conversations, and advocate for my fellow students. I think I will be a good fit for the position of Secretary as it holds onto the Senate and connects between the executive members and the senators. I have had the unique privilege of staying in almost every region of one of the most diverse countries in the world, India and it has enabled me to see the world from several social and cultural perspectives. I learned to appreciate subtle variations in traditions and adapt to different traditional milieus. So, I believe in myself that I will be able to appreciate the diverse community at OWU and will be able to maintain the stable student community that OWU has. I think I will be a good fit to serve the mission of WCSA because of my nature to connect with people, take a stand and communicate well. As a part of WCSA, I will be able to connect with the student community, talk to my peers about issues they are facing, and stay well connected with everyone on campus will be my thing for sure. My realization has grown that networking isn’t just about expanding one’s contact list, it is about reaching out in order to maintain enduring and meaningful human relationships. I think I will be able to be a good fit for WCSA and would be able to be the student’s voice, advocate and take a stand. I am ready to thrive for the best for students and WCSA and looking forward! If you want to reach out to me for any questions – aaraghav@owu.edu
– sites.google.com/owu.edu/wcsacandidateprofiles/homez

OWU Sponsoring Organization/Office: Self
Contact: Anubhav Raghav at aaraghav@owu.edu