Please be aware of these upcoming application deadlines for scholarships administered by The Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges:
Earl F. Morris Endowed Scholarship Program
Deadline April 30 at midnight. $2,500 average award.
Supporting seniors in 2022-23 who plan to continue studies in law school. Pre-law is the intention, but not necessarily the major.
- Exclusively offered to OFIC member campus students
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Senior class rank for the 2022-23 academic year
- U.S. citizen, qualify for financial aid, full-time
Deadline May 15 at midnight. $3,500 average award.
Last year, Nordson Corporation awarded $700,000 in scholarships to nearly 200 students who expressed interest in a career in the manufacturing industry and/or corporate America. Nordson offers professional development for these scholars through “Lunch and Learn” events, and many scholars are even offered internships each year.
- Interest in a career in corporate America and/or the manufacturing industry
- Preferred programs of study include Engineering, Business, Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Industrial Management, Information Technology, Biomedical and engineering-related STEM majors leading to a career in industry
- 3.0 GPA
- Live and/or attend a campus near a Nordson facility (Ohio Facilities are located in Amherst, Austintown, and Westlake. There is no set distance, but students within 60 miles will receive preference)