Need another place to study? A more private space to attend class? Schedule time in the ICEcube! Please see below on how to make reservations and safety expectations in the space
One person can reserve the ICEcube for individual study in 1 to 2 hour time slots.
How to Reserve:
- Reservations need to be placed via the ICEcube Google Calendar.
- The Room is available only during library hours for OWU students, faculty and staff.
- Individuals can reserve the Cube for a maximum of two hours each day. Extra reservations for a single day will be cancelled.
- Reservations for consecutive, concurrent meetings, or recurring meetings are not permitted, nor are reservations for semester-long classes.
- Only the person who made the reservation can be in the cube.
- Wear your mask.
- Wipe down surfaces at the end of your scheduled time.