Have a huge research project and can’t or just plain don’t want to carry those books all over campus? Beeghly Library has several options to meet this need.
Firstly, we still have plenty of available locker space in the lower level, for use all year long.
24/7 Space: Long Term
Secondly, we have new lockers in the 24/7 Bashford Lounge, for use each semester.
24/7 Space: 3-Day
And lastly, for that surprise project, we have a handful of express lockers that can be used for three days at a time.
All of the lending details, as well as the application form can be found at http://library.owu.edu/lockers.html
In addition to coordinating the active and proposed digital projects under the Mellon funded initiative Digital Scholarship: Projects and Pedagogy, our Mellon Digital Scholar for the Ohio Five Colleges Dr. Jacob Heil has launched Eight Bits, a new digital flyer covering projects, readings, and events relevant to the digital work happening in our consortium.
Check out the inaugural issue Eight Bits online, and if you like what you see, consider subscribing to receive future issues via email.
Beeghly Library now has three iPad Airs available for check out at the front desk!
- Like laptops, iPads require a valid OWU ID card for check out and have a loan period of 4 hours
- iPads are available on a first come, first served basis
- No renewals are allowed
- Overdue fines will be assessed if returned after the time due. If an iPad is lost, damaged or stolen, the borrower will be charged replacement and processing fees.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What happens if I buy apps?
They will be charged to your iTunes account and left on the iPad you were using. They will later be deleted from that iPad by subsequent users or library staff during maintenance. If you think there are apps we should have on the iPad, let us know!
2. How do I sign out of my iTunes account?
Settings/Store/Select your username/Sign Out