WordPress is a great utility for students and professors alike here at OWU. Whether it’s creating a site for your class or for an organization on campus, WordPress can accommodate your needs. There are hundreds of possibilities and it only takes a few moments to get started.
- Arneson Institute for Practical Politics and Public Affairs
- Black British Literature
- Discussion of NP-Complete Problems
- Eat Green @ OWU
- Engaging Columbus: Historical and Contemporary Maps of Columbus for Engaged Learning
- Information Services Self Help Site
- Marty Kalb: Artist
- The OWU Daily
- OWU Transcript
- Night Owl Literary Magazine
- Pamela B. Pyzza, Neuroscience Professor
- A Series of Series: 20th Century Publisher’s Book Series
- The Sturges Script: OWU English Department Blog
- Streets of Delaware, Highlighting Homelessness
- Sustainability & Environment @ OWU
- Sustainability Workblog, Geog 499 Practicum
- What’s Happening @ the Libraries
- Chris Wolverton, Botany & Microbiology Professor
- Writing Resource Site
If you would like a WordPress site for your course, club, or department, contact us at the Information Services Help Desk (x3120 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your options. We look forward to hearing from you.
We offer WordPress training and consulting on request.